We meet on the first Wednesday of the month (unless otherwise stated below) at 9.30 am in the Michael Perrett Pavilion.
2017 Meeting Dates
- 08/02/2017 **
- 08/03/2017 **
- No Meeting in April (School Holidays)
- 07/06/2017 - Ladies Luncheon, Ascot House (replaces June Meeting)
- No Meeting in July (School Holidays)
- 06/09/2017 – Spring Lunch (replaces September Meeting)
- 11/10/2017 **
- 04/12/2017 - Annual General Meeting and Christmas Morning Tea (now Monday 4 December)
** (Please note this is the 2nd Wednesday of the Month)
Ladies and Friends Committee Members 2017:
- President: Jenny Goring
- Vice President: Silvana Elasmar
- Treasurer: Lucy Caserta
- Secretary: Toni Lynch
- Minute Secretary: Stephanie Furina
- Advisory Board Representative: Kaylene Bell-Biffin
Role of the Ladies Auxiliary
A vibrant group of women who meet monthly to plan the daytime functions we assist with at the College.
The Ladies Auxiliary welcomes new parents from all year levels. Our meetings are attended by Principal, Adam Taylor and the Director of Development, David Formosa.
- Year 7 Morning Tea for new families (01/02/2017)
- Academic Awards Assembly morning tea (February)
- Year 7 Mothers morning coffee (01/03/2017)
- Grandparent’s Day morning tea (April)
- Annual Ladies Luncheon @ Ascot House (07/06/2017)
- Spring Lunch (06/09/2017)
- Graduation Mass - Valedictory Dinner (20/10/2017)
- Year 12 Final Awards Assembly morning tea (13/10/2017)
- VCE High Achievers Awards Night supper (evening) (18/12/2017)
For more information please contact President, Jenny Goring - email@example.com.
Last updated January 18, 2017